NEW AND RETURNING CUSTOMERS:
PLEASE MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT. THANK YOU!
Last Updated: 12/7/2021.
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction in our country whereas the discussion or use would be contrary to the law or regulation which would subject us to any registration requirement within such a jurisdiction or country accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from any location do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, to the extent local laws are applicable.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any or all future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we made the Site available.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create, compile directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without permission from us.
2. Trick, defraud, or mislead us or other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
3. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security related features on the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use of copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and or Content contained therein.
4. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, the Site.
5. Use any information from the Site to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
6. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
7. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
8. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
9. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spam (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party's use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site, the Application Suite, and the Smart Contracts.
10. Interfere with, destruct, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
11. Harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
12. Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or a portion of the Site.
14. Except as permitted by applicable law, decipher, compile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any other software comprising or in any way making a part of the Site.
15. Except as may be a result of a standard search engine or Internet browser use, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including with all limitation, any spider, robot, she utility, scrapper, or off-line reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching by any unauthorized script or other software.
16. Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or create a user account by automated means or under false pretenses.
22. Use the Site as any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
TERM AND TERMINATION
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from requesting or creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third-party, even if you are acting on behalf of a third-party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable for you or any third-party for any new modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
These Terms shall be governed by and defined following the laws of the United States of America, Rhode Island, and your irrevocable consensus that the courts of the United States shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms. There will be no arbitration, only litigation.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
This Site is provided on an as-is and as available basis. You agree that your use of the Site and our services will be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the Site and your use thereof, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Site content or the content of any website link to the Site and we will assume no liability or responsibility for any (1) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of the content materials (2) personal injury or property damage of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Site, (3) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and or any of the personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (4) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Site, (5) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the Site by any third-party, and/or (6) any errors or omissions in any content in materials or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Site. We do not warrant, insure, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third-party through the Site, any hyperlinked website, or any website or mobile application featured in any banner or other advertising, and we will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and any third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
In no event will we or our directors, employees, or agents be liable to you or any third-party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost profit, lost revenue, loss of data, or other damages residing from your use of the Site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, our liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of action, will be limited to the lesser of the amount paid, by you or to Chewbarka, Inc. Certain US state laws and international laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of any certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing to perform to the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all your data that you transmit or relate to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement such that communication can be in writing. You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders, and other records, and to electronic delivery of notices, policies, and records of transactions initiated or completed by us or via the Site. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or attention of non electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT
ANY OTHER STRIPE.COM SUPPORTED CARD BRANDS
Bank Transfer (ACH or Wire Transfer)*
*If you would like to pay with a Bank Transfer or Check, please contact us separately.
All customers are invoiced by default DUE ON RECEIPT.
Email customer service: Team@chewbarka.com
Call customer service: 401-464-9911